Terms of Service – Last Update August 5, 2014
lol外围投注 Copyright & Trademark
“MOTION MATH”, “QUESTIMATE”, all titles, characters, scripts, icons and all graphics on the Site of Motion Math, Inc. and its affiliates, are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Motion Math, Inc. or its affiliates. Use, re产品介绍ion, copying or redistribution of trademarks, without the written permission of Motion Math, Inc. or its affiliates is prohibited. All other trademarks or servicemarks appearing on the Site are the marks of their respective owners. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Unless otherwise noted, all content on the Site is lol外围投注 Copyrighted by Motion Math.
Fee Based Services and Software
Some Services and Software may be offered to you on a fee basis. All fees are quoted and must be paid in U.S Dollars. If you elect to purchase fee-based Services or Software and transmit to Motion Math a purchase request, you warrant that your use of the particular credit card or other Motion Math accepted payment method is authorized and that all information that you submit to Motion Math, or any third party designated by Motion Math, is true and accurate (including, without limitation, your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all fees, including any applicable sales taxes, you incur. Any account name, password, or user ID supplied to you in connection with any fee-based Services or Software you purchase is personal to you and the members of your household, and you may not transfer or make available your account name, password, or user ID to others. Any distribution by you of such account name, password, and/or user ID may result in cancellation of the fee-based Services and Software without refund and the imposition of additional charges based on your unauthorized use.
The Motion Math Blog
All posts by the authors, guest authors, and visitors reflect personal thoughts and opinions which are not necessarily those of the company.
When you post Content, you hereby grant (or warrant that the owner of the Content grants) us and each user of the Site, Software or the Services a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully sub-licensable, worldwide, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, translate, adapt, publish, create derivative works of, transmit, distribute, perform, display, delete (in whole or in part), and incorporate the Content for any purpose and without acknowledgement to you. By posting or providing Content, you represent and warrant that public posting and use of your Content by us and any of our users will not infringe on or violate the rights of any third party.
In addition, subject to the terms of this Agreement, we grant to you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software solely to use the Service to the extent you have the right to access the Service. Your right to access the Service will be limited by the terms of this Agreement. Except for this license granted to you, we retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Software, including all related intellectual property rights. The Software and 服务 are protected by applicable intellectual property laws, including United States lol外围投注 Copyright law and international treaties. Except as otherwise explicitly provided in this Agreement or as may be expressly permitted by applicable law, you will not, and will not permit or authorize third parties to: (a) reproduce, modify, translate, enhance, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of the Software and/or 服务; (b) rent, lease, or sublicense the Software and/or 服务; nor (c) circumvent or disable any security or technological features or measures in the Software and/or 服务. You may not export or re-export the Software and/or 服务 without (a) the prior written consent of Motion Math; and (b) complying with applicable export control laws and obtaining any necessary permits and licenses.
Usage Guidelines and Restrictions
You agree not to use the Site, Software or the Services to:
- upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them
- upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any Content that contains personally identifying information (such as actual names, phone numbers, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses and URL), unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way or write comments that in any way refer to person(s) under 18 years of age with personally identifiable information;
- impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships, or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, lol外围投注 Copyright, or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other forms of solicitation;
- upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Services, Software, the Site, or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, “stalk” or otherwise harass another, or collect or store personal data about other users;
- use any automated means to access the Site, Software or the Services or collect any information from the Site, Software or the Services (including, without limitation, robots, spiders, or scripts); or
- frame the Site, Software or the Services, utilize framing techniques to enclose any service mark, logo, or other proprietary information, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages. This means, among other activities, that you must not engage in the practices of “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information.
DO NOT SUBMIT OR DISTRIBUTE ANY UNSOLICITED SUBMISSIONS; NO IMPLIED CONTRACT. Motion Math does not accept or consider any creative ideas or suggestions relating to products or marketing plans unless it has specifically requested them. Therefore, please do not send to Motion Math any creative or original materials such as ideas for software products, games, or other products, or any other creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information. Motion Math shall be free to use any such ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information and shall not be liable to you or to any person claiming through you for any exploitation or disclosure of any submission.
Disclaimer of Warranty/Limitation of Liability.
THIS SITE AND ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES HEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR USE OF A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
Motion Math, Inc. does not warrant, and hereby disclaims any warranties, either express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any Site, 资讯rmation obtained from the Site, or link to a Site. Motion Math, Inc. does not warrant that Site will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner or that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components. Use of 资讯rmation obtained from or through these Sites is at your own risk.
YOU AGREE THAT MOTION MATH, INC WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES, EITHER ACTUAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS, OR TO YOUR (OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S) USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR TO YOUR PLACEMENT OF CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR TO YOUR RELIANCE UPON 资讯RMATION OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE. IN PARTICULAR, MOTION MATH, INC WILL HAVE NO LIABILTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS FOR DEFAMATION, ERRORS, LOSS OF DATA, OR INTERRUPTION IN AVAILABILITY OF DATA), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS, YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE A SITE, OR ANY PURCHASES ON THIS SITE, OR YOUR PLACEMENT OF CONTENT ON A SITE, OR TO YOUR RELIANCE UPON 资讯RMATION OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH A SITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY OR OTHER LAW, EXCEPT ONLY IN THE CASE OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY WHERE AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES SUCH LIABILITY.
Motion Math, Inc. makes no representation regarding your ability to transmit and receive 资讯rmation from or through the Site and you agree and acknowledge that your ability to access the Site may be impaired. Motion Math, Inc. disclaims any and all liability resulting from or related to such events.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site, Services and/or Software, or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices of using the Site, Services and/or Software, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the Site, Services and/or Software.
Links and Advertising
The Site may include links to websites maintained or controlled by others. Motion Math, Inc. is not responsible for and does not routinely screen, approve, review or endorse the contents of or use of any of the products or services that may be offered at these webites..
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, other users, advertisers, or partners found on or through the Site, Software or the Services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such user, advertiser, or partner. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or partners on the Site, Software or the Services.
Choice of Law/Forum Selection.
Motion Math controls and operates this Site from its offices in San Francisco, California, USA and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Site, Software and Services from other locations you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. If any portion of these terms is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law to the greatest extent possible and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users of the Site, Software or the Services, you release Motion Math, Inc. and its stockholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, partners, and affiliates from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code — 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
Claims of lol外围投注 Copyright Infringement
582 Market St., Suite 511
San Francisco, CA 94104
Attn: lol外围投注 Copyright Infringement